Fast Skip Bins Brisbane is a family owned and operated company and is affiliated with Kiwi Skip Bins.
The Skip Bin we deliver may be branded with Kiwi Skip Bins logo / branding.
By trading with Kiwi Skip Bins (ABN 94 616 470 501) and your continued use and browse of our website, indicates your acceptance to, and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part or the entirety of these terms and conditions, we ask that you contact us directly for further clarification or, you stop using our website and services.
ONLINE ACTIVITY AND INTERNET SECURITY
Fast Skip Bins Brisbane have made reasonable attempts to make our website secure including the installation of a SSL certificate but we cannot be held accountable for internet security. We do not accept responsibility if some or any of your personal details are acquired by hackers or any other unauthorised person or entity.
Website payments are made via a third-party payment platform which ensures PCI compliance and handles payment security. Whilst all reasonable endeavours are made to ensure your online activities are secure, Fast Skip Bins Brisbane does not accept liability for any loss that may be suffered by you in relation to charging on your credit card.
If you don’t feel safe entering private details on the internet, we encourage you to make bookings with us directly via phone.
PRIVACY & DATA POLICY
Fast Skip Bins Brisbane repsects your privacy and is committed to protecting it. This notice explains how Fast Skip Bins Brisbane processes the personal data it collects through the Fast Skip Bins Brisbane website, www.Fast Skip Bins Brisbane.com.au.
Personal data is defined in the General Data Protection Regulation as any information that directly or indirectly identifies or is identifiable to you as a natural person. Personal data includes your name, address, email, telephone number, IP address, or any other identifier through which you may be contacted online or offline.
Information we collect from you
When you complete an online enquiry or bin booking we collect and retain your name, email address, phone number and delivery address. We utilise this information to be able to communicate with you about your enquiry or bin booking and to deliver to the correct address. We may also use this information for repeat bookings if necessary.
We do not keep any credit card details or payment details and all of this payment information is handled by a third party payment system and subject to their respective Privacy and Data Policy.
CHANGES TO OUR Ts & Cs
At Fast Skip Bins Brisbane’s sore discretion, we reserve the right to change, update or modify these terms and conditions from time to time and in-line with our business needs. Amendments will be effective immediately upon the inclusion of such amendments, within the version of these terms and conditions on this website. We strongly encourage you to regularly check these terms and conditions every time you use our website and services. Your continued use of the website following such amendments, will be deemed as your acceptance and agreement, to be bound by such terms and conditions as amended.
Fast Skip Bins Brisbane HIRE TERMS
Unless otherwise stated or agreed upon, the standard skip bin hire out terms are up to 7 days. Although, at Fast Skip Bins Brisbane, we are flexible with our bins and can work with you to come to suitable short or long term hire arrangements.
A small extra fee may be quoted and charged once accepted, if you wish to keep the skip bin longer than initially agreed upon.
It is at the discretion of Fast Skip Bins Brisbane to cancel or postpone any appointment in an event of unforeseen circumstances.
PAYMENT AND PRICE
All prices quoted and charged for the skip bin hire and services are inclusive of GST and are displayed in Australian dollars (AUD).
We have a no hidden fees policy where you will only be charged what you were quoted.
In an event of honest mistakes or unforeseen variations to any details, we reserve the right to change the price and advise you of same either in writing, in person or through the means of a phone call.
We have multiple payment options including Cash, Card and EFT.
We offer flexible payment arrangements where payment can be made either before delivery, on delivery or after delivery. Moreover, we prefer payment on delivery. Please speak to one of our friendly team members for any other payment arrangements.
GENERAL SKIP BIN HIRE TERMS
The following are our general hire out rules that must be adhered to:
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have adequate space for the skip bin hired.
2. In the event where the skip has to be placed on the road or the nature strip, it is customer’s responsibility to ensure that the skip is allowed to be placed in the nominated locations. If unsure, please check with your local city council for further details or clarification.
3. The customer must fully disclose the type of rubbish intended to go in the skip bin to ensure that the correct bins are provided for the right type of waste material.
4. Fast Skip Bins Brisbane accepts no liability for any damages caused by the insufficient and/or inaccurate information provided by the customer.
5. A minimum of 24 hours cancellation is required for any bookings done in advance.
6. Unless otherwise agreed up prior, relocation of skip bins are not permitted and may attract a small extra fee if requested thereafter.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the bin is safe and not damaged while at their premises.
The following are rules and items explicitly prohibited from getting into our skip bins:
1. No paint or liquids of any sort including liquid concrete
2. No asbestos (No chemicals or any hazardous substances allowed in the skip bin)
3. No tyres
4. No batteries
5. No gas bottles
6. No food scraps
7. No lighting of fires in the skip bins
8. No moving of skip bin from its original place of delivery unless
9. Do not fill bin above the rim or in such manner that the bin is overloaded or unsafe to transport. Without any further notice, Fast Skip Bins Brisbane/Kiwi Skip Bins reserves the right to remove and leave behind any item that makes the bin over-filled and unsafe to transport, or any of the prohibited items abov