Skip Bin FAQ’s
Because we are a local business, we understand the importance of strong ties to our community and our customers. Our business is built from customer referrals and excellent customer reviews. We do not take you for granted as we strive to forge life-long relationships with our customers. [/accordion-item]
- Personalised service that allows for schedule changes and adjustments to bin size and pick-up and drop-up frequency.
- Exceptionally speedy delivery of your bins, it is typical for us to deliver your bins about two hours after you call us.
- Fair and competitive pricing for all of our customers, regardless of the bin size or frequency of delivery and retrieval of the bins.
- Ease of communication is important to us. We keep our customers in the loop regarding the arrival and removal of bins, and our team members are easy to reach if you need to share some information with us.
- Being flexible is easy for us, and we will deliver on Saturdays, nights, and evenings if that is what is most convenient for you.
- Maintaining our standards and ethics is second nature for us, and we like things that way. It is easy to oversee our team and convey the importance of treating customers well as you are the lifeline of our business. Our high standards are understood and adhered to by all team members.
At Fast Skip Bins, we are as eager to fill an order for a three cubic meter bin as we are to take care of an order for half a dozen 12 cubic meter bins. We will manage your rubbish regardless of amounts.
We maintain a variety of bin sizes to be sure you have enough space but are not paying for unneeded space. Our bin sizes:
- Three cubic meters
- Four cubic meters
- Six cubic meters
- Eight cubic meters
- Ten cubic meters
- 12 cubic meters
Although it is somewhat common for skip bin providers to avoid the topic of pricing, here at Fast Skip Bins, we strongly believe in transparent pricing so you will not get an unpleasant surprise on your invoice.
Our online booking system reveals our prices with no obligation to make the booking.
We determine our prices based on a few key factors such as:
- Type of material you will remove
- The weight of the rubbish
- The shape of the material
- Your location
Our general area is approximately 50 km out from the Brisbane Central Business District on the north and south sides of the city. However, we will provide service for other areas including:
- Gold Coast
- Moreton Bay
Here at Fast Skip Bins, we understand that you have much more to do on any given day than to spend time worrying about how to dispose of rubbish. Let us take the headache of waste management off your plate. We can solve your trash disposal problems quickly and economically.